Elder Law Attorney & Estate Planning Attorney
Michelle Fine, Esq.
The Law Offices of Michelle Fine help you plan for future challenges today.
I am Michelle Fine, elder law attorney and estate planning attorney.
Welcome to my website.
I am a caring, capable attorney devoted to helping my clients prepare for tomorrow, protect their assets and their families’ future, while coping with the challenges of today. Our senior citizens and their families deserve the best in elder law and estate planning and I am here to provide it.
Many people in our community are facing issues related to aging. Senior citizens often
- are concerned about the costs and availability of long-term care
- are in need of information regarding elder law and protecting their assets
- are unsure of the need or usage of a power of attorney or living will
- need to learn about estate planning and update their estate plans
- are considering a move to assisted living, long-term care or other senior housing and need a second opinion on “the fine print” which an elder law attorney can provide
Younger people with aging relatives need help
- probating and administering an estate using an elder law attorney
- learning about estate planning using an estate planning attorney
- dealing with Medicaid or other public benefit programs
- determining whether there are other public benefits that can help their relative
- figuring out how to pay for the high cost of a nursing home or assisted living facility
To learn how I, as an elder law attorney and an estate planning attorney, can help you and your family with these and other issues affecting our senior citizens, contact me.